MINUTES OF PTA MEETING HELD ON 21ST SEPTEMBER 2021
AGENDA OF THE MEETING:
- To discuss minutes of the previous PTA meeting.
- To discuss the school CBSE affiliation process.
- To discuss the CBSE inspection (date 24th Sept 2021)
- To discuss the fees reduction as suggested by the Government of Maharashtra.
- To discuss school fees for the academic year 2022-23.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MEETING:
- PTA members visited the activity room, science lab, maths lab, library, classrooms, wellness room, computer lab, sports room, washrooms, fire safety norms, music room, dance room and other infrastructure facilities
- Facilities in the classroom are in accordance with the CBSE Guidelines (a strength of 40 students to be maintained in every classroom).
- Every class is equipped with audio-visual facilities.
- Fire safety equipment are installed and a fire drill was held for the entire staff of the school.
- A purified RO water plant is installed to provide clean drinking water.
- Security cameras are installed in classrooms and premises.
- CBSE Affiliation process was discussed including the date of inspection, committee to conduct the inspection.
- Reduction of 15 % on the total fees as per the government guidelines.
- Planning to sustain student-centric education and live up to the faith of parents in the school.
- Planning to arrange a sports academy in the coming year. Outdoor and indoor games facilities are available.
- Outdoor games- Badminton, football, cricket, kabaddi and khokho.
- Indoor games- carom, chess, table tennis and rope skipping along with yoga and mass PT.
- Introduction to Vishakha and POCSO committee.
- Learning outcomes and exam patterns are on the basis of the CBSE Syllabus.
- Planning to set up remedial teaching for students who need special attention.
- As followed every year, as per the government norms there would be a 7.5% increase in the annual fee for the year 2022-23.
- Seminars on new changes as per National Education Policy (NEP) will be conducted before implementation.
- Student’s Counsellor is available every day for students and parents.
Parents have to connect with the respective school authorities only, for all school-related work. Phone numbers will be made available on the school website.
Mrs. Akshata Kotian (Principal)
Mrs. Renuka Doshi (Academic Facilitator)
Ms. Tanvi Wadke (Public Relation Officer)
Mrs. Mitali Raut (Head Clerk)
Mrs. Prianka Pereira (Academic Administration)
Online schooling is a privilege for some, we are one of them……………….. Let’s make the best of it…….